Work With B
What is Influencer Marketing?
Basically, it is working with bloggers like me, social media influencers, or celebrities to promote your brand from their personal accounts. People in PR and Marketing agencies sometimes refer to these types of campaigns as outreach programs or native advertising. Essentially, you would work with me to design a campaign that I will execute to promote your brand to my unique audience. These programs are designed to generate awareness, engagement, and build an audience across social media platforms.
Can we all agree that consumers hate traditional advertising? I know I fast forward through commercials, and mute ads in videos. According to Nielsen, Q1 2015 TV viewership is down 17% (a substantial 3 hours and 45 minutes per week) for Americans age 18-24. I never click on banner ads or sidebar ads. Ad blocking increased from 21 million users in 2010 to 144 million in 2014. So where are people getting their product information? Most of my purchasing decisions are made due to recommendations from friends and other trusted sources. As defined in an article by Forbes, influencer marketing functions as word of mouth (WOM) marketing with adjoining social media amplification. In a McKinsey study, WOM-inspired marketing produces 37% greater customer retention rate and twice the amount of sales when compared to paid advertising.
Why Should You Utilize Influencer Marketing?
Everyone is doing it!
- In a May 2015 study conducted by marketing research corporation Schlesinger Associates, 84% of marketing and communications professionals will launch at least one influencer marketing campaign in the next 12 months.
- 81% of marketers who had previously executed influencer marketing campaigns agreed that influencer engagement is effective (eMarketer).
- Influencer marketing is the fastest growing and most cost-effective channel. (Tomoson)
- 92% of consumers turn to people they know for referrals above any other source. (Tapfluence and Influitive)
- As I stated above, word-of-mouth marketing generates 2 times the sales of paid advertising. (McKinsey)
- Customers acquired through word-of-mouth have a 37 percent higher retention rate. (Deloitte)
- Businesses make $6.50 for every dollar invested in influencer marketing. (Tomoson)
Who Can Work with B Travels Better?
B is looking to promote brands, destinations, accommodations, restaurants, and activities that fit her niche and audience interest. B Travels Better will never work with a company or feature a product that she does not feel passionately about. Honesty is my number one policy, and I will never misrepresent my opinion to my readers. If you feel like your brand would align with mine, I would love to connect. I am interested in partnering with the following:
- Brands: I am very particular about the brands and products that I am loyal to. With that said, I am catering to budget adventure travelers. I can only recommend products that I have used first hand.
- Destinations: I prefer to get off-the-beaten-path. I am looking for reputable DMO’s to create budget-friendly itineraries that my readers would be interested in replicating.
- Accommodations: My audience is composed of budget adventure travelers, so I am looking to partner with hostels and budget-friendly boutique hotels.
- Restaurants: I love small family owned restaurants and am always looking to partner with these companies to promote local cuisines to my readers.
- Activities: This could include Scuba, kayaking, bungee, skydiving, trekking, or local tours and attractions.
Types of Brand Partnerships:
- Reviews: Press trips, destinations, tours, lessons/classes, events, restaurants
- Banner and video advertisement in sidebar
- Branded content / Promoted posts for product or service
- Promoted contests and giveaways of product or service
- Write for you / Freelance writing
- Interviews, partnerships, ambassadorships, and representation for events abroad
- Approx. 11.7K Instagram Followers
- Approx. 624 Facebook Fans
- Approx. 369 Twitter Followers
- Approx. 1500 UMV
- Daily Time Spent on Site: 10:48
- Approx. Alexa Ranking: 863,289
- Rise Top 1000 Travel Blogs Rank: 391st
- Klout Score: 61
All partnerships will include social media exposure which reaches 13K followers. B Travels Better is only seeking partnerships that would align with her audience: adventurous men and women who enjoy traveling on a reasonable budget. B Travels Better is interested in partnerships within the travel industry, as well as active fashion brands.
Please contact her at hello [at] btravelsbetter [dot] com for pricing, details, or media kit.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by B Travels Better while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not owned or controlled by B Travels Better. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
All opinions expressed are those of B Travels Better and not in any way influenced by partners or affiliates.
All photos are property of B Travels Better unless otherwise cited or linked to their respective owners. These photos may not be reproduced or used elsewhere without permission.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, B Travels Better takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.